United We Fall

Saturday, April 22, 2006

This one's for Cyber and Philly

I have thoughts coming out of my ears
Thanks to you and folks like you
Here are some samples








Bear with me whilst I go back a spell
MY PRESIDENTS





Dwight Eisenhower
I was only 3 1/2 when Ike left office
I don't remember him






John Kennedy
What could've been






Lyndon Johnson
There was an arrogant SOB
Did more for civil rights than anyone since Lincoln
The Klan forced him
I think he was glad to GTF out of there







Richard Nixon
was a crook
Named Camp David after his Son-in -law 


David Eisenhower
Got us out of Viet-Nam
Opened the door to China
Gerald Ford
3 R's
Resigned: Veep Spiro Agnew
Resigned: Pres. R. M. Nixon
Republicans
Was Commander-in-Cheif when I joined the Army
6/29/76
Jimmy Carter
Was president for all but 6 months of my active millitary service
and half of my reserves
Man did I luck out
Talk about a peace time president
Ronald Reagan,
Bankrupted the USSR with Star Wars
(What a bluff)
Fired the Air Traffic Controllers
Suggested making ketchup the vegetable on school lunch menus
George Bush Sr.
Man that whole family is
Well you know
Anal
Bill Clinton
Should've kept it in his pants
At least he had smarts to go along with his balls
"W"
All balls
No smarts
Barack Obama
HOPE
Barack Obama
NOPE
Donald Trump
Oh Boy!
Someone Pissed the Old White Men Off

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home