United We Fall

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Divided we stand

This is not a test! Tune into (Rush) Blah-Blah, he'll tell you what to think. I cannot believe that out of all those rich Republicans the best they can come up with is"W". And No one can beat them. Incredulous. My Governor Robert Taft (Rep). is a convicted criminal. My former represenative Jim Trafficant (Dem) is a convicted felon serving 8 years Federal time. Mabey we should form the American Party. Start jamming up all the criminal politicians. We Americans need to cohese, watch (Rush) Blah-Blah jump all over that. But No, that's not what's going to happen. We The People in our collective agreement are going to play musical politicians, once again. Then wonder, in our collective ( Insert your own words here), why . I think I'll send an e-mail to my Congressman Tim Ryan (Dem) suggesting that he start the American Movement. Yeah, I think that's the answer. Vote American.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home